BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with? Printable version of : Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

penny1000000

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/19/2006 10:53 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?Alert an admin about: Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?
Hi..  I've only just installed Bullguard a couple of days ago, and this little strange thing has started happening... Hopefully it's just a setting??...  (Some mightn't think it's a big deal, but it's very annoying)....

My Microsoft Outlook automatically checks for email every 5 minutes or so.  After being on for some time unattended, I come back to the computer to view if I have any messages....  Since I've downloaded BULLGUARD, I'm getting this problem:-

1. I have  TWO  little Yellow Envelopes on bottom of screen telling me I have unopened mail.
  2. I get TWO of those YOU HAVE NEW MAIL NOTIFICATION boxes in middle of screen.  If I click on NO on one box, the OTHER box is right there on the screen under it, and I have to click on NO again. 
  3. WHen I go in and look at new mail, ONE of the yellow envelopes disappears, but I cannot get rid of the other yellow envelope unless I REBOOT my computer?

ANyone SEEN or HAD this problem??... I'd love to fix it... THanks...  Penny.

P.S.  I also had MAJOR problems with my ADSL after installing Bullguard, and I'm now using Bullguard WITHOUT the firewall  -  I have to use Windows Firewall, because Bullguard's one just stops my ADSL from working....

penny1000000

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/20/2006 11:20 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?Alert an admin about: Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?
Hi all... as I'm new to this forum .., just wondering >> does the Administrator come in and check these messages?, I'm hoping to get a reply soon... It's very frustrating having my computer tell me that there is "new mail" when in fact there isn't.....

Thanks
Penny

AlexKrenvalk

Date Joined Jun 2009
Total Posts : 4

Posted 7/15/2010 12:21 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?Alert an admin about: Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?
So,several weeks ago I was at my friend's house and noticed there - outlook pst explorer. As he told the software was on his computer some time. I used it and was glad reason of the software restored my 21 old damaged emails and more than the utility made it for free as I kept in mind. What is more I presented a bottle of wine for my friend:)

New Topic Post reply to : Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with? Printable version of : Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:15 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,720 posts in 13,339 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 7 new threads and 9 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36587 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, CarolHernandez.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard dosent update to latest versions (18)10/30/2014 11:18:14 AM (NorthPole)
Syswow64 (13)10/30/2014 11:07:10 AM (missicbc)
Problems with Windows Live Mail & BG (11)10/30/2014 11:06:37 AM (missicbc)
Virus Removal (8)10/30/2014 11:05:15 AM (missicbc)
Cheap Kitchens in Cardiff (0)10/30/2014 3:30:07 AM (gaecuqqq)