BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard Printable version of : PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

H@3!N

Date Joined Feb 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/27/2014 1:42 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: PROPLEM To Internet Speed With BullguardAlert an admin about: PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard
hi . i installed bullguard internet security to my laptop .
my laptop config is :

cpu core i5
ram 4g
vga 2g

every thing is good but when i connected to internet and open google chrome my speed is very low and mouse pointer is very slow move .

please help me .

thanks ...

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 276

Posted 3/1/2014 2:38 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: PROPLEM To Internet Speed With BullguardAlert an admin about: PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard
Hi H@3!N,

Please start a live chat with our Support Team in order to identify the cause of the slowdown.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard Printable version of : PROPLEM To Internet Speed With Bullguard

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, August 21, 2014 11:02 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,566 posts in 13,309 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36260 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Lammy101.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (12)8/21/2014 3:33:32 PM (Lammy101)