BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Parental control database

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Parental control database  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Parental control database Printable version of : Parental control database
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

BigRock

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 5

Posted 11/27/2013 12:40 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Parental control databaseAlert an admin about: Parental control database
How does BIS 2014 manage the size and growth of the parental control database file (PACReports.db)?

I have noticed that the file has been growing since I first installed the trial version. An examination of the database file reveals that the database tracks all of the websites that my user accounts have visited since parental control was activated. No problem with that, but does BIS possess a feature to clear this database? I can't seem to find such a feature in the trial version ... is this capability present in the licensed version?

New Topic Post reply to : Parental control database Printable version of : Parental control database

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:05 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,529 posts in 13,304 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36187 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, DorothyBell.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads