BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard Printable version of : Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

caravanz

Date Joined Jun 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/29/2010 5:59 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Slow to install printer driver with BullGuardAlert an admin about: Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am a developer and encounter an issue with BullGuard. I installed BullGuard v8.7 trial version and test to install the printer driver. But it is very slow to install the driver files into driver store.

My PC is Windows 7 Home Premium with AMD quad-core with 4G ram. If I don't install BullGuard, it takes less than 1 minute to install the driver files. But if I install the BullGuard, it will take more than 10 minutes to install the driver files. I tested some printer drivers from other venders, it also have this issue.

Can anybody give me a solution? Thank you very much.

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 7/23/2010 3:12 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Slow to install printer driver with BullGuardAlert an admin about: Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard
In order to document the issue you have encountered I must kindly ask you to follow this troubleshoting guide and inform me of the results:

1. Open BullGuard by double-clicking on its icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select the Antivirus section.
2. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
3. If it does, please re-enable the Antivirus in the same way you have disabled it and select the Firewall section.
4. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
5. If it does, please re-enable the Firewall in the same way you have disabled it and select the Spamfilter section.
6. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
7. If it does, please re-enable the Spamfilter in the same way you have disabled it and select the Gaming section.
8. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGUard

New Topic Post reply to : Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard Printable version of : Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, September 21, 2014 1:07 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,611 posts in 13,319 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36377 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Emma S.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Two Questions - Changelog & License (2)9/21/2014 1:01:38 AM (Hamlet)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (8)9/20/2014 2:21:23 PM (Robert Mateescu)
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (1)9/19/2014 6:47:25 PM (Robert Mateescu)