BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Something about settings

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Something about settings  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Something about settings Printable version of : Something about settings
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Niox.JJcuc

Date Joined May 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 5/16/2013 4:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Something about settingsAlert an admin about: Something about settings
Hi When I change the Security level from Custom to Recommend the "Do not scan" Flie Folder List will be empty freaked jumpin
burger I think it is better to keep the " Do not scan list" ,when I change the Security level from Recommend to Custom I won't to add the Flie and Folder again.
yeah This is my little request。 How do you think about it Sir???

Post Edited (Niox.JJcuc) : 5/16/2013 1:14:49 PM GMT

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 520

Posted 5/17/2013 12:16 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Something about settingsAlert an admin about: Something about settings
The security levels are designed to be standard for our users.

Of course, for experienced users and for applications that require special rules, you can set your security level to be customized.

The Recommended level is the most secure, while also being permissive with known applications.
The Custom scan, starts with a recommended level, but you can add your own programs to be excluded.
Of course, this can decrease the security level, thus we do not keep the excluded list, in the Recommended level.

I will let the developers know of your request, but I doubt that they will change this.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Something about settings Printable version of : Something about settings

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, April 25, 2014 7:00 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,380 posts in 13,279 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 12 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35792 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, dulc88.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Kitchen Design Lancashire Reviews (1)4/25/2014 1:22:36 AM (VegemiteKid)
Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall (2)4/25/2014 1:18:30 AM (VegemiteKid)
HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS (3)4/25/2014 1:02:27 AM (dulc88)
Fitted Kitchens Glasgow (0)4/24/2014 4:15:09 PM (Tambah)
Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller (0)4/24/2014 12:22:24 PM (seneennn9)