BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Subscription paid but download email not received

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Subscription paid but download email not received  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Subscription paid but download email not received Printable version of : Subscription paid but download email not received
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

libranjag

Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 9/4/2010 2:40 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Subscription paid but download email not receivedAlert an admin about: Subscription paid but download email not received
Paid for subscription but no download received just an email with this message
 'IMPORTANT

Please note that elements in your email were labeled distrustful by our anti-spam system, and therefore the delivery of your email was temporarily suspended.

A. If you did not send the email, please ignore the above information.

B. If you did send the email, please reply to this message within 48 hours, and our mail system will continue the delivery of the email.

Please make sure the subject contains this number: 0201009040317197328.1577104.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
I put the computer in for repairs and the computer guy put Bullguard on and said it was better than using AVG which is what I had been using. The email address he has on there is one I can't get into as it is the computer guys. I am assuming the download has been sent to this address which is nothing to do with me. What can I do about it as I can't afford to lose $89.95.

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 9/4/2010 5:33 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Subscription paid but download email not receivedAlert an admin about: Subscription paid but download email not received
Please PM your license key or the order ID of your payment.

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

libranjag

Date Joined Sep 2010
Total Posts : 2

Posted 9/6/2010 6:42 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Subscription paid but download email not receivedAlert an admin about: Subscription paid but download email not received
All is okay now. Went to the computer tech and the problem is sorted. Main problem is I am not computer savvy!!!! 

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 9/6/2010 6:49 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Subscription paid but download email not receivedAlert an admin about: Subscription paid but download email not received
I am very glad the problem is now solved and that your computer is protected by BullGuard. :)

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Subscription paid but download email not received Printable version of : Subscription paid but download email not received

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, November 27, 2014 11:56 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,785 posts in 13,355 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 6 new threads and 10 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36861 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Stressman.
8 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Amazon infected download (4)11/27/2014 7:01:09 PM (doughboii)
Is there a future for the Forum? (7)11/27/2014 3:26:01 PM (Dickens)
"Backup" did not complete due to error 102 (0)11/26/2014 11:29:09 PM (newfree)
New user having problems (2)11/26/2014 9:28:17 PM (Diski)
Cheap K i tchens UK (0)11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM (tongsampahooho)