BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Trial period

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Trial period  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Trial period Printable version of : Trial period
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

marmel

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 2

Posted 1/7/2012 2:01 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trial periodAlert an admin about: Trial period
I have 22 days trial period left, will our old BullGuard cover take over once this time is up?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 1/7/2012 7:13 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trial periodAlert an admin about: Trial period
Dear marmel,

I am afraid that we can not help you based on the information you have provided. Please explain your issue with more details.

When you say "our old BullGuard cover" what do you mean?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

marmel

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 2

Posted 1/7/2012 9:07 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trial periodAlert an admin about: Trial period
We subscribed to BullGuard in August for a years cover, I was having trouble with Spy bot at the time and it stopped BullGuard from working so I uninstalled Spy Bot and installed BullGuard again, but I must of got the updated version, which is telling me that I have got 22 days trial time left.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 1/7/2012 9:15 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Trial periodAlert an admin about: Trial period
Contact support@bullguard. com and give us any information you have on both your current and your previous accounts:

1. The e-mail address they were registered under.
2. The BullGuard invoice number, or the License-Key. Also the type of payment you used (in example credit/debit card, bank transfer, PayPal, etc.).
3. Any other e-mails you may have kept about your previous account can be also forwarded.

Based on this information you will receive further instructions on activating BullGuard on your computer correctly.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Trial period Printable version of : Trial period

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:22 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,775 posts in 13,353 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 4 new threads and 2 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36849 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, tongsampahooho.
8 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap K i tchens UK (0)11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM (tongsampahooho)
Cheap Kitchen Units Sale (0)11/26/2014 6:39:47 AM (montormabor22)
New user having problems (1)11/26/2014 12:03:02 AM (Robert Mateescu)
Spam Box (1)11/25/2014 11:36:36 PM (Robert Mateescu)