BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15 Printable version of : What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

kocero

Date Joined Oct 2010
Total Posts : 3

Posted 10/15/2010 3:07 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
I signed for promo. any news ?

this is what i got from your system 2 weeks ago. You will receive an e-mail containing a link to the download version of BullGuard Internet Security 10 with license on 15 Cctober 2010

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 10/15/2010 11:58 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
The day is not over yet :)

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

kocero

Date Joined Oct 2010

Posted 10/15/2010 1:48 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
im no talking about version 9.

About the Free offer :

1. Visit this promo page www.bullguard.com/bg/webuser.aspx
2. Fill the form,then Press ”Submit” button.
3. By October 15th 2010 you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the download version of BullGuard Internet Security 10.

im talking about that promo ?

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 10/15/2010 2:49 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
I know. I've not said anything about BG9. I'm referring to the webuser promo.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

kocero

Date Joined Oct 2010

Posted 10/15/2010 11:23 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
fianlly i got my email thanks. v10 great working very well in my computer

bulldog11

Date Joined Oct 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 10/17/2010 12:38 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
I used version 8 had no problems with it version 9 not as good as 8 now used version 10, unable to use internet from the moment i downloaded it.If you have plenty of time on your hands download version 10.License also came with only 1 month not the 6 i was lead to believe,firewall and anti virus would not work as product was said to have expired.

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 10/17/2010 3:58 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
bulldog11 said...
I used version 8 had no problems with it version 9 not as good as 8 now used version 10, unable to use internet from the moment i downloaded it.If you have plenty of time on your hands download version 10.License also came with only 1 month not the 6 i was lead to believe,firewall and anti virus would not work as product was said to have expired.

We have receive very good feedback regarding the 10.0 version from the webuser applicants. I advice you to contact the Support Team to properly troubleshoot your problem.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 90

Posted 10/18/2010 12:08 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
So is BullGuard 10 actually out as a public release, and if so where is the download? The BullGuard website still refers to Ver.9. Will Ver.10 installation require Ver.9 to be uninstalled first?

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 10/18/2010 9:18 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
No, the webuser release it is not a public one. It"s a special release made exclusively for the webuser campaign. When it will be launched, you will be able to upgrade free of charge, the old version(9.0) will be automatically uninstalled during the 10.0 installation.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010

Posted 10/18/2010 10:42 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
Thanks Alin, that's good to know. Will any user settings I have made for Ver.9 (e.g. firewall exceptions) be retained for Ver.10, as far as they are applicable?

Alex S.

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 58

Posted 10/19/2010 1:47 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
@NorthPole - yes.

Alex Sarchiz
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010

Posted 10/22/2010 2:41 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
OK, the Bullguard website has now been updated to Ver.10. I see that the program is now installed via an on-line downloader, and I have a couple of questions on that:
1) should Ver.9 be completely closed down before the updater is run (which will leave the PC unprotected, as it must of course remain online for the download); or can it be left running during the download/uninstall/install process?
2) will the on-line downloader automatically detect 64-bit Windows?

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 10/22/2010 3:44 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
Hi mate,

1). No, there's no need to close manually BullGuard 9.0. It will be closed and uninstalled automatically by the new BullGuard 10 installer.
2). Yes.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010

Posted 10/22/2010 4:17 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
Thanks again, Alin - all installed just now without any problems, and Ver.10 seems to be working fine here on Windows 7 64-bit (although the program download and definition updates seem rather slow today - perhaps your servers are busy?). Surprised just how little there is to configure with the new version - and as you said, previous firewall and spam filter rules seem to have been preserved. Well done!

pradap

Date Joined Oct 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 10/25/2010 9:44 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
I used version 8 had no problems with it version 9 not as good as 8 now used version 10, unable to use internet from the moment i downloaded it.If you have plenty of time on your hands download version 10.License also came with only 1 month not the 6 i was lead to believe,firewall and anti virus would not work as product was said to have expired.the version 10 is realy super than the other 2 versions......

@edit: no advertising allowed.

Post Edited (Alin Vlad) : 25-10-2010 09:43:31 GMT

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007

Posted 10/25/2010 12:45 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15Alert an admin about: What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15
pradap said...
I used version 8 had no problems with it version 9 not as good as 8 now used version 10, unable to use internet from the moment i downloaded it.If you have plenty of time on your hands download version 10.License also came with only 1 month not the 6 i was lead to believe,firewall and anti virus would not work as product was said to have expired.the version 10 is realy super than the other 2 versions......

Please contact the Support Team. They will gladly help you out.

Alin Vlad
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Post reply to : What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15 Printable version of : What happened to v10 ? today oct. 15

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, July 28, 2014 1:25 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,529 posts in 13,304 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36179 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, laurenschultz.
2 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard removes CODWAW.exe says its a trojen generic (1)7/26/2014 5:56:15 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Virus Through Email (8)7/25/2014 10:44:18 PM (tbush004)