/

Sec

Feed back about bullguard internet security 12

Posted 11/30/2011 1:55 PM

wiki Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi,
My name is Waqas Rabbi and i am trial user of bull guard internet security 12.It is excellent except one thing,bull guard antivirus shield is very good,firewall is excellent & also online support to ask any question.The one thing that is lacking is scanning speed,it takes much time for scanning as compared to Avira,Avast,Avg.The scanning speed is very low as compared to these products because i used these products. Recently i find bull guard through internet search,Because every time i try to find and use new products.Overall bull guard is best product and i prefer it but speed matters and i think bull guard team should pay attention to this side and improve it.
Best of luck
Posted 11/30/2011 10:01 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hello Rabbi,

Thank you for your feedback.
The first scan with BullGuard is indeed slow, because all files are very carefully scanned, using multiple detection methods. At the end of the scan, a "safe list" is created.
On the subsequent scans, the engine will check only new and modified files, which reduce the scanning time greatly, without compromising the detection rate.
If you are using other Antivirus software along with BullGuard, I recommend you to uninstall them and run another BullGuard scan. You can also run a PC Tune Up scan in order to improve your computer's speed before running a full computer scan.

Cheers!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 3, 2016, 6:46 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.