Microsoft Outlook for Email - Does Bullguard have problem with?

Posted 11/19/2006 8:53 PM

penny1000000 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Hi.. I've only just installed Bullguard a couple of days ago, and this little strange thing has started happening... Hopefully it's just a setting??... (Some mightn't think it's a big deal, but it's very annoying)....

My Microsoft Outlook automatically checks for email every 5 minutes or so. After being on for some time unattended, I come back to the computer to view if I have any messages.... Since I've downloaded BULLGUARD, I'm getting this problem:-

* I have TWO little Yellow Envelopes on bottom of screen telling me I have unopened mail.

* I get TWO of those YOU HAVE NEW MAIL NOTIFICATION boxes in middle of screen. If I click on NO on one box, the OTHER box is right there on the screen under it, and I have to click on NO again.

* WHen I go in and look at new mail, ONE of the yellow envelopes disappears, but I cannot get rid of the other yellow envelope unless I REBOOT my computer?

ANyone SEEN or HAD this problem??... I'd love to fix it... THanks... Penny.

P.S. I also had MAJOR problems with my ADSL after installing Bullguard, and I'm now using Bullguard WITHOUT the firewall - I have to use Windows Firewall, because Bullguard's one just stops my ADSL from working....
Posted 11/20/2006 9:20 AM

penny1000000 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Hi all... as I'm new to this forum .., just wondering >> does the Administrator come in and check these messages?, I'm hoping to get a reply soon... It's very frustrating having my computer tell me that there is "new mail" when in fact there isn't.....

Thanks
Penny
Posted 7/14/2010 10:21 PM

AlexKrenvalk Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
So,several weeks ago I was at my friend's house and noticed there - outlook pst explorer. As he told the software was on his computer some time. I used it and was glad reason of the software restored my 21 old damaged emails and more than the utility made it for free as I kept in mind. What is more I presented a bottle of wine for my friend:)
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 10, 2016, 10:05 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,163 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,969 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Heisenberg.
There are currently no users on-line.