Slow to install printer driver with BullGuard

Posted 6/29/2010 2:59 AM

caravanz Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi Sir/Madam,

I am a developer and encounter an issue with BullGuard. I installed BullGuard v8.7 trial version and test to install the printer driver. But it is very slow to install the driver files into driver store.

My PC is Windows 7 Home Premium with AMD quad-core with 4G ram. If I don't install BullGuard, it takes less than 1 minute to install the driver files. But if I install the BullGuard, it will take more than 10 minutes to install the driver files. I tested some printer drivers from other venders, it also have this issue.

Can anybody give me a solution? Thank you very much.
Posted 7/23/2010 12:12 PM

Alin Vlad Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 389
In order to document the issue you have encountered I must kindly ask you to follow this troubleshoting guide and inform me of the results:

1. Open BullGuard by double-clicking on its icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select the Antivirus section.
2. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
3. If it does, please re-enable the Antivirus in the same way you have disabled it and select the Firewall section.
4. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
5. If it does, please re-enable the Firewall in the same way you have disabled it and select the Spamfilter section.
6. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
7. If it does, please re-enable the Spamfilter in the same way you have disabled it and select the Gaming section.
8. Click on the "Click to turn it off" line and check if the same issue persists.
Alin Vlad
Community Manager
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:56 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,163 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Crawlerz.
There are currently no users on-line.