Trial period

Posted 1/7/2012 12:01 PM

marmel Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
I have 22 days trial period left, will our old BullGuard cover take over once this time is up?
Posted 1/7/2012 5:13 PM

Advanced member

Dear marmel,

I am afraid that we can not help you based on the information you have provided. Please explain your issue with more details.

When you say "our old BullGuard cover" what do you mean?
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 1/7/2012 7:07 PM

marmel Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
We subscribed to BullGuard in August for a years cover, I was having trouble with Spy bot at the time and it stopped BullGuard from working so I uninstalled Spy Bot and installed BullGuard again, but I must of got the updated version, which is telling me that I have got 22 days trial time left.
Posted 1/7/2012 7:15 PM

Advanced member

Contact support@bullguard. com and give us any information you have on both your current and your previous accounts:

1. The e-mail address they were registered under.
2. The BullGuard invoice number, or the License-Key. Also the type of payment you used (in example credit/debit card, bank transfer, PayPal, etc.).
3. Any other e-mails you may have kept about your previous account can be also forwarded.

Based on this information you will receive further instructions on activating BullGuard on your computer correctly.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 7:42 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,965 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.