Want to install 6 month trial

Posted 2/5/2011 7:26 PM

akapetermorris Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi. I've been given a laptop that has 70 days left of Bullguard 9 trial, registered in the donor's name. I have a cover disk from the latest Computer Shopper which has a free 180 day trial of Bullguard 10. I would like to install this, but it won't allow me to enter MY user name, it simply overwrites the previous installation and gives me just 70 days. This is frustrating. I've tried uninstalling the previous trial, and even downloading an uninstall program from Bullguard, but there seems to be no answer to the 'problem. I suspect there is some registry entry which doesn't uninstall

Am I stuck with just the 70 days or can I refresh it ? Please help.

PM
Posted 2/18/2011 8:12 AM

Tavi Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 164
Hey Peter,

I would recommend you contact us via the Live Support chat, so with the details you had from the previous owner and your new 6 months trial we will try to solve this matter.
Cheers,

Octavian Arvunescu
Senior Support Technician

Please read the forum rules before posting

Try BullGuard here
Posted 8/24/2011 6:30 PM

NelsBeck Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I signed up for the six-month trial pkg., but with Netscape, Opera, e e-mail accounts and Facebook, BullGuard put up too many blocks or firewalls, so I deleted it. Thanks, anyway.
Nels Beck :mad:
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, July 27, 2017, 10:47 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,310 posts in 13,483 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 5 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,066 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MaxSlo.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.