BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732 Printable version of : Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 313

Posted 10/23/2012 4:34 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732Alert an admin about: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
Hello,

We are currently having a false positive detection with the Agent file located in C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\, which is currently detected as " Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732".

The update was rolled back and we are working to remove the detection ASAP.

If you have encountered this issue, please follow the steps from below:

1. Open your BullGuard application ->Settings ->Real Time Antivirus ->File ->Files/Folders ->add the "Battle.net" folder located in C:\ProgramData\ ->Ok.
2. Close the Real Time Antivirus ->Save.
3. Go to Control Panel (for version 12.x)/Dashboard (for version 13) ->Antivirus ->Quarantine ->restore the "Agent.exe" file.
4. Go to Settings ->Real Time Antivirus ->check the "On" box ->Save.

/Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Baedric

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 14

Posted 10/25/2012 2:08 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732Alert an admin about: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
So is this fixed now? Mine has not been flagged as such btw... I have D2 and D3 installed.

BullGuard Internet Security 2013 | Appguard | Sandboxie | Malwarybytes Anti-Malware Pro | Image for Windows

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/26/2012 12:08 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732Alert an admin about: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
Baerdic, please create Gaming profiles for your games, as seen in this guide:
www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-13/game-mode/create-custom-gaming-profiles-%28guide%29.aspx

This way your games will never get false positive detections, or any other kind of interruptions. Also all notifications will be disabled.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Baedric

Date Joined Oct 2012

Posted 10/26/2012 4:47 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732Alert an admin about: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
Thanks for the link! I'll have to give it a go. I'm not sure what ports I'll need to open up for all the games I have. I'll need to do some checking around.

BullGuard Internet Security 2013 | Appguard | Sandboxie | Malwarybytes Anti-Malware Pro | Image for Windows

Baedric

Date Joined Oct 2012

Posted 10/27/2012 1:44 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732Alert an admin about: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
I was able to get all my games configured in game mode, with the exception of Diablo III. I added ports 80, 1119, 6881-6999 and I am unable to login to the game and the game crashes. I left the port areas blank and was able to login... I opened up all the ports that DIII recommends so...

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/27/2012 3:02 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732Alert an admin about: Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732
Instead of doing something so complicated, make sure that you add all the executable files for the game as an exception in both the Firewall and the Antivirus, when you configure the gaming profile.
If you still have difficulties, contact us by Live Chat and we will help you remotely.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732 Printable version of : Blizzard Battle.net Agent detected as Gen:Variant.Graftor.48732

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:10 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,675 posts in 13,334 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap kitchen Appliances Midlands (0)10/22/2014 7:20:49 AM (bendoljaya)
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (8)10/22/2014 5:22:19 AM (Touch)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Online UK (0)10/22/2014 4:38:14 AM (zrorlkdi)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Reviews (0)10/22/2014 2:51:34 AM (ceagceog1)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)