BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bull Guard not opening and Main Page

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Bull Guard not opening and Main Page  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bull Guard not opening and Main Page Printable version of : Bull Guard not opening and Main Page
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Onclejon

Date Joined Dec 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 12/24/2013 5:35 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bull Guard not opening and Main PageAlert an admin about: Bull Guard not opening and Main Page
Since installing Windows December updates when I open Bull Guard I do not get the main page and I can not manually start any kind of Scan. The screen I get is attached:-
What do I have to do to open the main page now?

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Bull Guard 1st page December 2013.jpg
  100KB (image/jpeg)
This image has been viewed 91 time(s).

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 91

Posted 12/24/2013 9:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bull Guard not opening and Main PageAlert an admin about: Bull Guard not opening and Main Page
Onclejon,

That IS the main screen of BullGuard 2014 - it is quite different from earlier versions, hence presumably your confusion. If you click on the button with three dots below the Antivirus symbol (to the right of the Settings button) you will see some scan options on a drop-down list.

Onclejon

Date Joined Dec 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 12/27/2013 1:53 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bull Guard not opening and Main PageAlert an admin about: Bull Guard not opening and Main Page
Thanks for your help; I have got Scan working now. I think the new interfacv e is much less user friendly than the previous version

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 91

Posted 12/27/2013 9:32 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bull Guard not opening and Main PageAlert an admin about: Bull Guard not opening and Main Page
So do many of us long-standing BullGuard users!

New Topic Post reply to : Bull Guard not opening and Main Page Printable version of : Bull Guard not opening and Main Page

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:57 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,607 posts in 13,318 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36377 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Emma S.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (1)9/19/2014 6:47:25 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (8)9/17/2014 12:44:35 PM (Robert Mateescu)
This Connection is Untrusted (7)9/17/2014 12:02:41 PM (Robert Mateescu)