BullGuard
Close
00: 00: 00: 00
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Close
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
BullGuard Update / Install Problem

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > BullGuard Update / Install Problem  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard Update / Install Problem Printable version of : BullGuard Update / Install Problem
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

JacobUNQ

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 2

Posted 10/9/2012 9:29 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard Update / Install ProblemAlert an admin about: BullGuard Update / Install Problem
Hi All.

I have been using BullGuard 12 for a lot of time now. I have this update problem with BullGuard. I can't update the BullGuard with the update feature.
I can't neither reinstall BullGuard as it doesn't seem to update when you install it. It wont allow me to go further on the installation.

I had a BullGuard supporter looking at this but he could't find it. Now I am looking on the forums to get answers.

My Details:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.80GHz.
RAM: 16.0 GB.
Graphics Card: AMD 7970 3012MB

I appreciate any questions or answers.

Best Regards, Jacob.

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 244

Posted 10/10/2012 1:21 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard Update / Install ProblemAlert an admin about: BullGuard Update / Install Problem
Hello Jacob,

Please contact our support team directly via live chat and allow my colleagues to remotely connect to your PC.

Alternatively, please download and install the box version of BG IS 13 from here, as the installation does not need to download updates to finish.

If the same error occurs, please provide me with the exact message.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

JacobUNQ

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 2

Posted 10/10/2012 8:47 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard Update / Install ProblemAlert an admin about: BullGuard Update / Install Problem
Hello Robert.

I got assisted from the Danish team as I am from Denmark. They both controlled my PC but they could't determine my problem.
They did a whole bunch of stuff to my PC but nothing changed. They controlled it remotely so they could have a look.

I contacted the English 24/7 Department yesturday and they tryed a lot of stuff again. Now they forwarded me to the Technical Apartment.

However, I installed the boxed version you gave me and it is now installed but it can't connect again when I am updating.
I can neither run an vunlerability scan as it gives me the other message as below attached.
I took a screenshot of the message so you can check it.

Best Regards, Jacob.

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Capture.PNG
  12KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 103 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Captur1e.PNG
  45KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 101 time(s).

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard Update / Install Problem Printable version of : BullGuard Update / Install Problem

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, April 24, 2014 12:08 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,372 posts in 13,275 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35782 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, g4naass.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Internet connection intermittent (13)4/23/2014 6:14:10 PM (wafu)
Safe Results while surfing no longer show (16)4/23/2014 5:38:33 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Slowed internet browsing (3)4/23/2014 5:26:48 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! (0)4/23/2014 2:25:17 AM (Pkmans)
Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall (1)4/22/2014 9:06:45 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)