BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer Printable version of : BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/16/2012 2:07 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard lost me and many others as a customerAlert an admin about: BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer
I have recently purchased a 7 year / 5 PC licnese from BullGuard even though the online reviews are not great but I trusted it as it runs the Bitdefender Engine and Outpost Firewall

I have been getting many issues lately such as the error I get upon every restart ( http://forum.bullguard.com/forum/15/Error-upon-each-restart-quotCu_94533.html )which I had to disable Gaming Mode for that to get resolved, but when I did disable Gaming Mode, everytime I restart, even though I am connected to WiFi, I cannot surf the net until I manually disconnect the connection and reconnect. Happened many times so it wasn't just that occasion.

Next, I go to my mom's place and attempt to install BullGuard Internet Security on her computer, it installed fine, then I try to install it on my step dad's laptop, when the servers went down and I couldn't even get BullGuard to start!!!!! Wow! this is appalling service from a security company to:

a) not give any prior warnings or notifications to customers
b) have their servers down?!?! this is not excusable by any means

In addition to the rude technical support staff, and how buggy this program is, I have sent payment@bullguard.com a refund request and I will never trust it again.

Read the many negative comments on the Wilder Security Forums regarding this outage >>> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=2131318#post2131318

BullGuard has lost a lot of business with this small mistake

Post Edited (berryracer) : 10/16/2012 12:54:25 AM GMT

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/16/2012 2:53 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard lost me and many others as a customerAlert an admin about: BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer
Rude technical staff:

I asked the online tech staff, what is your refund policy?

He says, email payment@bullgard.com

I say: so does that mean you have a refund policy??

He says: Did you read what I just said?

Well that was a bit vague! he just told me to email them he didn't say if they have a refund policy or not, secondly, that is a very rude way to talk to customers.

Another incident, I had uninstalled Firefox and installed the new version so I lost my browser plugin for BullGuard

I contact support and say how to get it back?

Support agent: Reinstall BullGuard

I say: Seriously? There must be a simpler way!

Support Agent: Failure to comply with my instructions will result in the failure of you solving the issue!?

Wow!! I am stunned to see such HR language being used with a customer!

Anyway I ended the chat, the next time I launch Firefox, the plugin was installed automatically! Just comes to show the guys on the support have 0 technical knowledge

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/16/2012 6:02 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: BullGuard lost me and many others as a customerAlert an admin about: BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer
Thank you for your valuable feedback!

We are sorry to hear of your decision, but we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer Printable version of : BullGuard lost me and many others as a customer

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, November 23, 2014 7:15 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,769 posts in 13,349 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 3 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36820 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, clairebutler.
9 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)
Bgscan parameters (4)11/20/2014 7:17:53 PM (janis)