BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke Printable version of : BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted Today 6:55 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a jokeAlert an admin about: BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke
As you all know I had a 7 year license for 5 PCs on my BullGuard account....

After the recent outtage they had, I uninstalled it, and got my refund for my 6 years but they did not refund the last year since I purchased it from a different retailer (downloadcrew.com)

Anyway, I was speaking to a friend online and he kept raving about how good his system is with it installed and convinced me to give it another chance...

So I go online to their online chat and spoke to a girl called Mihaela just to double check on how many PCs is my 1 year license valid to be installed on...

She god....

Your license is for 1 year and can be installed on up to 5 computers BUT you currently have it installed on 7 computers and are using our software ILLEGALLY~!

I don't have it installed on a single computer so I told her that, she is like, change your passsword!

To me, it's either their activation checking system is crap or their support agents are on white horse!

I was ready to give it another chance until I got that girl who convinced me I was right and never need to deal with this company anymore!

ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30/3.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: LiteOn LAT-256M3S 256GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 5400RPM 1TB HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3GB
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted Today 2:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a jokeAlert an admin about: BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke
Hello again.

As I have mentioned in the e-mail in which I have refunded the two orders you have made from our site, we can not refund an order that is made from a reseller. You should contact downloadcrew.com for the refund of the License-Key you have purchased.
As I am sure you understand making your purchase from another shop means that you are subject to their refund and customer policies.

I am very sorry to hear about all the difficulties you encountered and I am sorry to see you leave on such a negative note.

I wish you all the best!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/24/2012 5:43 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a jokeAlert an admin about: BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke
I am not questioning the refund of the last license. My point is your customer service agent is saying that I am using BullGuard on 7 computers while I have it installed on NONE!!

ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30/3.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: LiteOn LAT-256M3S 256GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 5400RPM 1TB HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3GB
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke Printable version of : BullGuard's Support / Licensing is a joke

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, October 24, 2014 4:33 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,693 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 28 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36551 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, 270bajigur.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard firewall blocks dns requests for virtual machine clients (3)10/24/2014 11:55:39 AM (leok)
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (25)10/24/2014 7:49:17 AM (Touch)