BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard affecting audio and internet

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Bullguard affecting audio and internet  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard affecting audio and internet Printable version of : Bullguard affecting audio and internet
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

ChopinLiszt

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 3

Posted 10/2/2012 12:12 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet
For some reason, whenever Bullguard is running it causes severe lag and distortion of whatever audio is playing when I use networking at the same time, by browsing the internet or using Skype for example. Closing Bullguard fixes the problem instantly. Any idea what could be causing this? I updated both Bullguard and my sound drivers to no avail. Closing Bullguard however, also causes my internet speed to plummet. Most sites take forever to load and some just don't load outright. Right now I'm having to choose between audio and surfing the web, which is a bit of a problem for a music student. Loading up Bullguard instantly brings back my internet speed but brings back the audio lag too.

Post Edited (ChopinLiszt) : 10/1/2012 9:14:29 PM GMT

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 276

Posted 10/2/2012 4:48 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet
Hello ChopinLiszt,

Please let me know what exact versions of Windows and BullGuard are you using.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

ChopinLiszt

Date Joined Oct 2012

Posted 10/2/2012 7:54 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet
I'm on Windows 7 64-bit and running Bullguard 8.5. Same setup as my desktop PC but no problems on that confused

ETA: My Bullguard updates automatically but I know Bullguard 12 is the latest one, am I entitled to that as a Bullguard subscriber or do different versions have to be bought separately?

Post Edited (ChopinLiszt) : 10/2/2012 4:56:00 PM GMT

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 10/3/2012 7:48 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet
BullGuard 13 is the latest one. You should upgrade to it, since it's free of charge.
Download it from here: www.bullguard.com/downloads.aspx

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

ChopinLiszt

Date Joined Oct 2012

Posted 10/5/2012 4:10 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet
Upgraded. Seems to have fixed it just like that, and the internet is faster than ever!

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 276

Posted 10/6/2012 8:56 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet
Hi ChopinLiszt,

I am very happy to hear that.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

ztlol1314

Date Joined May 2013
Total Posts : 8

Posted 5/14/2013 8:16 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard affecting audio and internetAlert an admin about: Bullguard affecting audio and internet

I also use the win7 64 operating system, I also have this page, will cause the music playing a humming sound and sound retention phenomenon。This problem is caused by the bullguard firewall, firewall will not appear after a.
This is your call to a test tool I, used to test the DPC delay, operating system with real-time data (audio, video data stream) if the DPC delay is too high, will produce the missing data problem (Drop-outs)
Red represents serious exceed the standard, will produce the missing data problem (Drop-outs)
Green represents normal
This is an old problem, I have already contacted your technology, hope to you this question

Close the Bullguard firewall to open the webpage

Open the Bullguard firewall to open the webpage

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
QQ??20130515011317.png
  23KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 96 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
QQ??20130515010854.png
  32KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 104 time(s).

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard affecting audio and internet Printable version of : Bullguard affecting audio and internet

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, August 22, 2014 10:38 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,569 posts in 13,311 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 2 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36262 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, pravintechno.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (13)8/22/2014 5:29:40 PM (NorthPole)
Best antivirus features under free licensing (0)8/22/2014 6:30:43 AM (pravintechno)
Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware (0)8/21/2014 10:23:52 PM (petlad)