BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard in the corporate sector

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Bullguard in the corporate sector  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard in the corporate sector Printable version of : Bullguard in the corporate sector
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

stalk:er

Date Joined Nov 2012
Total Posts : 28

Posted 3/1/2013 2:32 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard in the corporate sectorAlert an admin about: Bullguard in the corporate sector
Dear developers, and whether the company will produce products for the business?
confused

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 520

Posted 3/2/2013 4:18 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard in the corporate sectorAlert an admin about: Bullguard in the corporate sector
I am afraid that we do not know whether we will ever create a version of BullGuard for businesses.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

stalk:er

Date Joined Nov 2012
Total Posts : 28

Posted 3/4/2013 10:22 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard in the corporate sectorAlert an admin about: Bullguard in the corporate sector
Andreea-Luciana Ostache said...
I am afraid that we do not know whether we will ever create a version of BullGuard for businesses.

It is a pity because it is very worthy product. I think that he was, would be in great demand in the corporate sector ...

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard in the corporate sector Printable version of : Bullguard in the corporate sector

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, April 25, 2014 4:26 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,380 posts in 13,279 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 12 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35792 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, dulc88.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Kitchen Design Lancashire Reviews (1)4/25/2014 1:22:36 AM (VegemiteKid)
Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall (2)4/25/2014 1:18:30 AM (VegemiteKid)
HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS (3)4/25/2014 1:02:27 AM (dulc88)
Fitted Kitchens Glasgow (0)4/24/2014 4:15:09 PM (Tambah)
Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller (0)4/24/2014 12:22:24 PM (seneennn9)