BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery? Printable version of : Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

LogoLogics

Date Joined Nov 2009
Total Posts : 3

Posted 5/20/2013 12:49 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?Alert an admin about: Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?
Hello,

I recently bought Syncovery software to make backups of my files.
This program works great i.c.w. external hard disk, amazone, Google maps etc.

I would like to let it synchronise with my online drive of Bullguard.
In Syncovery is an option to synch to an url.

I inserted the link to my bullguard online drive: https://www.bullguard.com/nl/my-account/onlinedrive.aspx
entered my login and password. It seems to work, yet then I get the message :
\Webshop Marcel.odt (FORBIDDEN: HTTP PUT NOT SUPPORTED. AT 00E6B257.CHECKPOINTS: FTPMAKESUREX/TGGETORPUTEX:FORBIDDEN: HTTP PUT NOT SUPPORTED.)

Which url can I use so that I can sync my files to the bullguard drive please?

Thx,
Annie

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
1. syncovery.PNG
  54KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 125 time(s).

LogoLogics

Date Joined Nov 2009

Posted 5/20/2013 11:40 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?Alert an admin about: Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?
Hello,

Just to be clear, I know I can sinc with Bullguard itself, but it sync both sides ( as far as I know ).
Syncovery lets me choose if I want the left side to sync with the right site or otherway around, and deletes the files on the right side if they are no longer present on the left side.
This is briljant, for I clean up on a regular basis my old or replaced files, and with a normal sync it puts all the old files back to the Original computer and I can start cleaning up all over again.

Does anyone know if this can be done with Bulguard as well?

Thx,
Annie

LogoLogics.NL

LogoLogics

Date Joined Nov 2009

Posted 5/20/2013 1:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?Alert an admin about: Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?
Hello,

The above is not possible with Bullguard, I found out in Live Chat with Bullguard.
This topic can be closed.

LogoLogics.NL

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery? Printable version of : Bullguard online drive back up URL for Syncovery?

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, October 20, 2014 7:29 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,670 posts in 13,334 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36535 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, John_Don.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
My computer started running slow AFTER I installed bullguard (2)10/20/2014 1:21:09 AM (John_Don)