BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free Printable version of : Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

tf44

Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 2

Posted 3/4/2014 5:46 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay freeAlert an admin about: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free
Hello guys, was wondering if there was any compatibility problems with bdsafepay and bullguard internet security 2014. I have vista home premium sp/2. Thanks for any information.

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 308

Posted 3/4/2014 7:35 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay freeAlert an admin about: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free
BullGuard uses the same engine as Bitdefender, except for the firewall.

Looking at the Bitdefender Safepay FAQs it says, 'if you install a Bitdefender antivirus product you will still be able to use the Safepay feature.'

I guess you could try Safepay (I haven't yet - I use Trusteer Rapport); you could always remove the module if it causes a conflict.

Post Edited (Dickens) : 3/4/2014 5:38:24 PM GMT

tf44

Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 2

Posted 3/4/2014 8:06 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay freeAlert an admin about: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free
Thanks Dickens for reply. I did install and everything seemed alright,except bdsafepay does a quick scan when it opens and I can't get it to negotiate with bd scan server. I tried allowing all bdsafepay services in bullguard firewall,but scan fails. bd safepay does say if I understand the risk I can continue on and login to whatever website I want(banking,paypal).Again thanks for reply.

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 336

Posted 3/4/2014 10:26 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay freeAlert an admin about: Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free
Hi tf44,

Disable the BullGuard antivirus module and test if this helps.
Let us know the result.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free Printable version of : Compatibility with bitdefender safepay free

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, November 28, 2014 6:06 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,785 posts in 13,355 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 6 new threads and 10 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36861 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Stressman.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Amazon infected download (4)11/27/2014 7:01:09 PM (doughboii)
Is there a future for the Forum? (7)11/27/2014 3:26:01 PM (Dickens)
"Backup" did not complete due to error 102 (0)11/26/2014 11:29:09 PM (newfree)
New user having problems (2)11/26/2014 9:28:17 PM (Diski)
Cheap K i tchens UK (0)11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM (tongsampahooho)