BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer freezes on install

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Computer freezes on install  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Computer freezes on install Printable version of : Computer freezes on install
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

boris_10

Date Joined Aug 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/4/2014 11:48 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer freezes on installAlert an admin about: Computer freezes on install
Hi,

Computer is running windows 8.1

My relative recently purchased your software and as soon as the installation process begins the computer freezes. This computer has never had any other issues with freezing. I am going over to his house in a day to take a look at it and was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me where to start?

Cheers

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 303

Posted 8/4/2014 1:07 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer freezes on installAlert an admin about: Computer freezes on install
I suggest that you uninstall BullGuard completely (when prompted do not save any settings).

Restart the computer then download and try to install BullGuard again.

If that does not work I suggest you contact BullGuard Technical Support using the Online Chat facility.

:-)

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 313

Posted 8/4/2014 3:55 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer freezes on installAlert an admin about: Computer freezes on install
Hi boris_10,

Please download AdwCleaner from here and run a scan with it.
Once the scan completes, press "Clean" and agree to all prompts.
Post the scanlog after the machine reboots.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Computer freezes on install Printable version of : Computer freezes on install

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 2:04 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,679 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 15 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (15)10/22/2014 7:43:33 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)