BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Cost of renewing subscription?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Cost of renewing subscription?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Cost of renewing subscription? Printable version of : Cost of renewing subscription?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

paulwe_uk

Date Joined Nov 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/22/2012 4:31 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cost of renewing subscription?Alert an admin about: Cost of renewing subscription?
My subscription for Bullguard Internet Security (2012) is about to expire. If I go to the Bullguard site to renew my subscription, it tells me 1-year subscription is £34.97 (down from a RRP of £49.95).

That seems a lot, so I went to Amazon to check prices:

Bullguard Internet Security V13 Retail Boxed - 3 PCs by Bullguard (2012)

£19.50 Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP
Order in the next 3 hours and get it by Friday, Nov 23.
More buying choices - Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP

and

BullGuard Internet Security 12, 1 year subscription, 3 Users (PC) by Bullguard (2011)

£11.50 Windows 7 / Vista / XP

What's going on here. Why would I buy the subscription at £34?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 11/23/2012 7:57 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cost of renewing subscription?Alert an admin about: Cost of renewing subscription?
At BullGuard, we sell our products directly to customers through our online shop. We also partner up with online and offline (retail) shops, who receive BullGuard products to sell on to their customers. We have a recommended price which reflects the value of the product, and this is the price we sell it for through our web shop.

We cannot control what price our partners resell our products at, we can only recommend a price. We also cannot offer our products at a lower price than they are worth, which is the price we recommend to our partners. If our partners are in a position to sell our products at a discounted rate and make their money on other items on their shelves, that is beyond our control.

If we were to match the lowest price at any given time we would have to change the pricing continuously, probably leaving some customers feeling cheated because the price they bought at yesterday had suddenly been lowered. In addition, it would complicate matters for our partners. We would also not be able to cover our production costs and would end up going out of business.

Simply purchase your subscription with the best offer that you can find.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Galadriel

Date Joined Apr 2007
Total Posts : 5

Posted 3/12/2013 7:00 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Cost of renewing subscription?Alert an admin about: Cost of renewing subscription?
...and I'd be well pee'd off as I paid a LOT more than that! LOL!

New Topic Post reply to : Cost of renewing subscription? Printable version of : Cost of renewing subscription?

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:53 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,688 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 23 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36549 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, leok.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard firewall blocks dns requests for virtual machine clients (0)10/23/2014 6:57:57 PM (leok)
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (23)10/23/2014 4:02:12 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)