BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q Printable version of : Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/15/2012 2:06 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&qAlert an admin about: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q
I have just installed BullGuard Internet Security after formatting my computer.

I am running Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit

Every time I restart my computer, I get an error in the BullGuard DLL (Please check pics)

I have sent an email to support with my system logs but I am not pleased so far with BullGuard. It's like, the moment I purchased a 7 year / 5 PC license I start getting so many errors

ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30/3.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: LiteOn LAT-256M3S 256GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 5400RPM 1TB HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3GB
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Capture 1.PNG
  53KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 135 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Capture 2.PNG
  48KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 132 time(s).

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/15/2012 4:14 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&qAlert an admin about: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q
The entry from the event log is a warning, not an error, which are two different things. The system is telling you that BullGuard, particularly the Gaming plugin is monitoring the applications you use and you should check to make sure this is valid. The Gaming plugin is doing this because it activates itself automatically when you run a game that you have a profile for.
If you are bothered by this, simply disable the Gaming Plugin.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/15/2012 7:43 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&qAlert an admin about: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q
Dear Andreea,

Thank you very much for this solution.

I got a reply from Tech-Support and if I was just about to demand a refund for m 7 year / 5 PC license and never look back at BullGuard again due to the reply of that tech-support agent. He was throwing away the blame from BullGuard which I really don't care about. I know that I never had such errors with any other antivirus and that's all that matters, not how the error is being generated or who is to blame.

Anyway, disabling Gaming Mode solved the issue, I don't play games anyway, what is this gaming mode and what does it do?

Please read the reply of the Tech-Support agent because his reply was going to cost BullGuard a 7 year license / 5 PCs

"Thank you for contacting our support team.

I have investigated your screenshots and they seem to show the description and details of an event related to the loading of a BullGuard .dll file. An event in which a third party application enables AppInit DLLs is logged by Microsoft as a warning by default with each boot session - this is how they designed their logging system, perhaps to make things more visible.

This event is not an error, in fact it is normal and expected to happen.

For more information on why this event is logged as a Warning please feel free to consult Microsoft support.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if in need of further information or assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Tudor Maftei
BullGuard Support Team"

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/16/2012 7:11 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&qAlert an admin about: Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q
You turn on Game Mode to play without alerts, updates and pop-up messages. Furthermore, you can add the executable files of the game to be excluded by the Antivirus and Firewall, so that the game is not slowed down. It's a very useful plugin for users that play games and don't want to be interrupted.

However, this plugin can work with any program. You can set it to work with an online accounting program, or with an applications that communicates with a server intensively and so on.
To wrap things up, you tell BullGuard with this that something is safe, without having to compromise the security for the rest of your computer.

If you wish to write a complaint about our Support, you can write to feedback@bullguard.com and it will be forwarded to our management for consideration.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 10/16/2012 4:24:41 AM GMT

New Topic Post reply to : Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q Printable version of : Error upon each restart "Custom Dynamic Link Libraries are being loaded for every application&q

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, July 23, 2014 12:53 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,524 posts in 13,305 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36148 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, alvinneal.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
FireVirus- Online website virus scanner tool (0)7/23/2014 9:18:27 AM (Pearllike Technology)
FireVirus- online website virus scanner & removal tool (0)7/23/2014 9:15:35 AM (Pearllike Technology)
Virus Through Email (3)7/23/2014 4:07:57 AM (Touch)
Firewall causing high CPU usage (5)7/22/2014 7:01:03 PM (rv1979)
Python.exe is malware?? (1)7/22/2014 12:51:17 PM (Touch)