BullGuard
Close
00: 00: 00: 00
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Close
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!! Printable version of : GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Drizzle

Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 14

Posted 12/21/2013 10:26 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!Alert an admin about: GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!
Hi all
Just thought this may be of Interest......
Recently.. after my daily quick scans...'vulnerability' was telling me that Firefox needed updating..

However, when I checked FF and ran 'check for updates' was informed uptodate...

At this time I could not run Google in the search drop down, or even access a GMail account, every time I tried Google I received the' Untrusted site' notification.
'
Eventually I found that FF WAS the culprit and I needed to 'reset FF to default'( with all the faff that involves duh!!)

So moral is .....if BG says there is something wrong in vulnerability, then there probably is!!!!!!!!!!

Hope this may help someone....

Kate ;-)

Post Edited (Drizzle) : 12/21/2013 7:30:41 AM GMT

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 517

Posted 12/22/2013 5:13 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!Alert an admin about: GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!
Thank you for the feedback, Kate.

Indeed, if BullGuard is saying there is a problem, or misbehaving, or causing a slowdown of the computer, there really is a problem with the computer.

This is why the Support Team is available 24/7. Please contact us at any time you have difficulties, so we can investigate and solve the problems.

Happy Holidays and all the best in 2014!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!! Printable version of : GOOGLE 'unsafe site'!!!!

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, April 23, 2014 10:16 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,371 posts in 13,279 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 7 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35781 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, gatthelli.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Stilhaus Kitchens Review (0)4/23/2014 4:21:51 AM (gatthelli)
Stilhaus Kitchens Review (0)4/23/2014 4:08:49 AM (gatthelli)
Kitchen Designers Derbyshire (0)4/23/2014 2:58:02 AM (Mbaksopie)
Cheap Kitchen Units UK (0)4/23/2014 2:53:18 AM (Mbahspmbp)
Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! (0)4/23/2014 2:25:17 AM (Pkmans)