BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Game play interrupted by BG

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Game play interrupted by BG  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Game play interrupted by BG Printable version of : Game play interrupted by BG
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

rer8

Date Joined Dec 2008
Total Posts : 6

Posted 2/27/2010 4:05 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Game play interrupted by BGAlert an admin about: Game play interrupted by BG
My game play was interrupted by BG update. Because BG refuses to automatically activate when I play rFactor it is necessary for me to manually activate the game mode prior to entering my game. I did activate the game mode and about 30 minutes into the game BG updated and froze my game. I know this because I immediately exited the game and checked the update BG area and determined that BG had updated in 0hrs 0mins. I attempted to contact you on live chat and follow up on your request to have your techs look at my computer; sadly your server seems to be down. BG 9.0 with the gamers support is such a disappointment right now. I can make my computer behave during game play by disabling BG, but that seems drastic, considering the primary reason I bought this program was for game play, and the previously superior performance of 8.7 Gamers Edition. I eagerly await your response, and I am posting this message in the forum as well.

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 3/1/2010 11:34 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Game play interrupted by BGAlert an admin about: Game play interrupted by BG
Have you tried to manually create a Gaming profile for the rFactor game ?

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Post reply to : Game play interrupted by BG Printable version of : Game play interrupted by BG

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:31 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,687 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 23 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36548 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, nudey.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (23)10/23/2014 4:02:12 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)