BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Google search not working

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Google search not working  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Google search not working Printable version of : Google search not working
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

npr10

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/13/2014 8:45 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Google search not workingAlert an admin about: Google search not working
I installed Bullguard yesterday after using Norton previously. Once I installed the Bullguard anti-virus my Google search ceased to work. I can go to Google but no search results come up when I type anything in the search bar.

I have tried to use it on both Chrome and Internet Explorer and it doesn't work on either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Phil A

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/14/2014 3:53 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Google search not workingAlert an admin about: Google search not working
I have got this problem too.

Seems like there might be a bug with Bullguard.

Search the google forums for "I can't see any of my search results.". Bullguard seems to be the culprit.

In Bullguard under

Settings->Real Time Antivirus->Browsing untick "Google"

This made google searches work for me again.

Regards, Phil

Alex Balan
Head of Product Management

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 3

Posted 1/14/2014 10:18 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Google search not workingAlert an admin about: Google search not working
The issue has been fixed and delivered via update to all BullGuard users. Do note that some installations may require a reboot after the update is performed.

We apologise for any possible inconvenience and assure you that we're eager to fix any potential issues that may be discovered in the future just as promptly.

Note that this particular module, at its release date (admittedly quite a while ago) did undergo thorough QA but at that particular moment in time, this issue did not occur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alex Balan
Head of Product Management
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Google search not working Printable version of : Google search not working

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, November 24, 2014 7:13 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,771 posts in 13,351 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36824 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, marymclain14.
7 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap Kitchens Fitted (0)11/24/2014 2:52:32 AM (saipuljamal22)
Jual Kitchen Set Murah (0)11/24/2014 1:47:00 AM (zdrmnvwu)
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)