BullGuard
Close
00: 00: 00: 00
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Close
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Installer problem

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Installer problem  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Installer problem Printable version of : Installer problem
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

just a guy

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 3

Posted 1/9/2014 12:00 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
Hello my problem is the following. I tried to use the bullguard downloader to download bullguard internet security but the program crashed. Here's a screenshot...

I contacted support to download the whole installer file but when i try to run that it goes through the screen that says verifying installer and then exits. Is there anyway i could solve this problem? Thanks. nono

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 83

Posted 1/9/2014 4:44 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
It won't help except to give you reassurance you're not alone, but I had a similar problem installing BIS 2014 when it was first launched last year. I did get it to install by re-running the online installer, though - have you tried that?

just a guy

Date Joined Jan 2014

Posted 1/10/2014 9:26 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
Yes i tried also restarting the installer multiple times but it's always the same result. The full installer goes through the screen were it says verifying the installation files or something like that and then exits. I have tried many things... Even reinstalled the xp but it's still the same result. Maybe i am missing some runtime files or something but i dont get such error. yeah idea

just a guy

Date Joined Jan 2014

Posted 1/10/2014 9:28 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
I wonder what runtime files and components the full installer needs...

Drizzle

Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 14

Posted 1/10/2014 10:27 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
Hi justaguy

Not sure if this any help,I apologize if this obvious.

If this is your first time loading, then contact 'support live' they will be more than helpful to get you up and running.

or, if if you are updating and having the problem, then again contact support and they will ensure you have uninstalled any previous data.

Hope you get sorted soon.
regards
kate

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 520

Posted 2/1/2014 8:55 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
Please make sure that you have all the Windows Updates installed on XP, Start > Programs > Windows Update > Custom and select all the important and optional updates (except Windows Search 4.0).

Also, the problem could occur when your internet connection is having millisecond interruptions, that aren't long enough to get noticed, but long enough to corrupt the download. Downloading the full installer that Support gave you is the best option in your case.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 83

Posted 2/3/2014 6:47 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
Andreea, shouldn't the online installer be running an integrity checksum test after completing the downloading process and before starting the install?

Shams

Date Joined Feb 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/5/2014 7:20 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Installer problemAlert an admin about: Installer problem
NO

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 2/5/2014 8:56:29 PM GMT

New Topic Post reply to : Installer problem Printable version of : Installer problem

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:16 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,372 posts in 13,275 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35782 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, g4naass.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Internet connection intermittent (13)4/23/2014 6:14:10 PM (wafu)
Safe Results while surfing no longer show (16)4/23/2014 5:38:33 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Slowed internet browsing (3)4/23/2014 5:26:48 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! (0)4/23/2014 2:25:17 AM (Pkmans)
Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall (1)4/22/2014 9:06:45 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)