BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12 Printable version of : Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Drizzle

Date Joined Mar 2007
Total Posts : 14

Posted 11/13/2011 3:20 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12Alert an admin about: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12
Hi
Where do I find copies of recent chat with support team.
I have just upgraded to version 12.
I need to find a link that was given within the chat.
Thank you
confused

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 262

Posted 11/13/2011 11:23 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12Alert an admin about: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12
Hi there,

At the end of the chat you are offered to view/print a transcript of the chat. I am afraid that if you don't save it at that moment, you can not access it later.
However, all interactions with the Support team are saved in our system. If you need a particular link from a previous chat, you can contact us again and ask the supporter to provide you with it.

All the best!

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Drizzle

Date Joined Mar 2007

Posted 11/13/2011 11:40 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12Alert an admin about: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12
Thank you .. a lesson learned. it was the link to view how to backup on 12 version.

will maybe try and find it if not maybe i can e. mail them tomorrow. eyes

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 262

Posted 11/14/2011 1:07 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12Alert an admin about: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12
Hello Drizzle,

Here are all v12 product guides: [url]http://bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-12/getting-started.aspx [url].
Click on the Backup button from the left side of the page in order to expand the backup section.
If you have any questions, suggestions or remarks, feel free to post them either here or in other topic.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Drizzle

Date Joined Mar 2007

Posted 11/14/2013 10:10 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12Alert an admin about: Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12
EEK!! just thought I would check out forum.
This post says I last posted yesterday, but I have not been on this forum in an age???

New Topic Post reply to : Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12 Printable version of : Lost copy of chat conversation in ver12

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:07 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,527 posts in 13,303 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36173 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, TomHedrick.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Virus Through Email (8)7/25/2014 10:44:18 PM (tbush004)