BullGuard
Close
00: 00: 00: 00
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Close
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall! Printable version of : Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

world323

Date Joined Feb 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/23/2014 11:52 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!Alert an admin about: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!
I have been using bullguard 14.0.277.1 for a while now, but I have had this problem that if im listening to music and surfing on opera, the music will hang when i open webpages and distorts, sometimes it dosent do it tho, and sometimes it does it worse than other times.Im using Windows8.1 64bit.I have contacted cutomer services about this but have not been able to help me smhair shakehead

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12969

Posted 2/23/2014 7:13 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!Alert an admin about: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!
Hi world323

I need to get a comprehensive report of what is present in your system.

Please download
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Press Scan button.
    It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    Please copy and paste log back here.
    The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log

Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted. 

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 511

Posted 2/25/2014 3:47 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!Alert an admin about: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!
Could I have your ticket number? I am amazed that you contacted support and they were unable to help.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

MNH

Date Joined Apr 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted Yesterday 7:20 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!Alert an admin about: Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!
Excuse posting to an old thread, but I'm having the same issue.

It's an intermittent problem, that's taken me ages to narrow down to Bullguard. Originally I thought it was Chrome, but Internet Explorer has the same problem. I then thought it was my adblocker, which was originally AdMuncher, but I swapped to AdGuard, with no improvement. Then using the task manager, I noticed it was Bullguard proxy that suddenly increased in CPU usages, and that's what got me to this page.

I'm running 14.0.279.4 on Windows 8.1 64 bit. My computer is a self built machine with an AMD FX 8350, 16 GB of DDR3, and Windows is running off of a SATA III SSD. I would post a log, but Bullguard claims that the Farbar tool in the second post is malware.

As this thread is 2 months older, I hope a solution has been found by now (other than disabling the firewall).

Post Edited (MNH) : 4/16/2014 4:22:30 PM GMT

New Topic Post reply to : Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall! Printable version of : Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall!

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:12 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,355 posts in 13,275 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 4 new threads and 11 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35761 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, green615.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard IS 2014 beta (7)4/17/2014 10:20:58 AM (green615)
Igxecode777< igxe.com biggest coupon> eso gold buy teso gold buy the elder scroll online Gold (0)4/17/2014 10:19:53 AM (green615)
Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews (0)4/17/2014 6:45:41 AM (vuck703)
Used Kitchens For Sale (0)4/17/2014 3:39:22 AM (poiuy)
Internet connection intermittent (1)4/16/2014 7:18:37 PM (Dickens)