I have been using bullguard 14.0.277.1 for a while now, but I have had this problem that if im listening to music and surfing on opera, the music will hang when i open webpages and distorts, sometimes it dosent do it tho, and sometimes it does it worse than other times.Im using Windows8.1 64bit.I have contacted cutomer services about this but have not been able to help me
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer. Press Scan button. It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from. Please copy and paste log back here. The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Excuse posting to an old thread, but I'm having the same issue.
It's an intermittent problem, that's taken me ages to narrow down to Bullguard. Originally I thought it was Chrome, but Internet Explorer has the same problem. I then thought it was my adblocker, which was originally AdMuncher, but I swapped to AdGuard, with no improvement. Then using the task manager, I noticed it was Bullguard proxy that suddenly increased in CPU usages, and that's what got me to this page.
I'm running 14.0.279.4 on Windows 8.1 64 bit. My computer is a self built machine with an AMD FX 8350, 16 GB of DDR3, and Windows is running off of a SATA III SSD. I would post a log, but Bullguard claims that the Farbar tool in the second post is malware.
As this thread is 2 months older, I hope a solution has been found by now (other than disabling the firewall).