BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Network laptop alert

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Network laptop alert  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Network laptop alert Printable version of : Network laptop alert
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

grumps3

Date Joined Apr 2014
Total Posts : 4

Posted 4/6/2014 10:42 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Network laptop alertAlert an admin about: Network laptop alert
Hi
I have BG installed on 3 pcs
Every 20 mins I get an alert telling me BG has blocked an attack from one of these 3 pcs (a lap top)
How do I stop ths alert or allow it through ?
TIA

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 313

Posted 4/8/2014 12:33 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Network laptop alertAlert an admin about: Network laptop alert
Hi grumps3,

If you are using an older version of BullGuard, please download and install the latest one (14) by logging to your Online Account and using the link from "My Subscription" section.

If you are already using the latest version, access the Settings ->Firewall ->Networks section and mark all subnets as trusted. Reboot the PC and check of the problem persists.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

grumps3

Date Joined Apr 2014
Total Posts : 4

Posted 4/8/2014 9:17 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Network laptop alertAlert an admin about: Network laptop alert
Thank you for the reply
All 3 units have the latest versions installed and all subnets are marked as trusted.
I have also turned off wireless on 2 of the units as they are now ethernet connected to the router ( 1 of which I think was the source of the alert )
The alert is still showing but not every 20 mins as before.
This alert only started after I took advantage of installing my 3rd installation of my package deal onto a wired laptop.

New Topic Post reply to : Network laptop alert Printable version of : Network laptop alert

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, October 22, 2014 3:13 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,680 posts in 13,334 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 13 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (13)10/22/2014 11:28:13 AM (Touch)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Midlands (0)10/22/2014 7:20:49 AM (bendoljaya)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Online UK (0)10/22/2014 4:38:14 AM (zrorlkdi)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Reviews (0)10/22/2014 2:51:34 AM (ceagceog1)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)