BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
NovaShield behavioural engine

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > NovaShield behavioural engine  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : NovaShield behavioural engine Printable version of : NovaShield behavioural engine
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Blackcat

Date Joined Jun 2012
Total Posts : 3

Posted 4/9/2013 4:04 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: NovaShield behavioural engineAlert an admin about: NovaShield behavioural engine
On the NovaShield web-site the program is said to be only 32-compatible and progress with the standalone program seems to have ceased 3 years ago.

Having never seen the Behaviour shield pop up once in BG 2013 IS have BullGuard modified the NS engine to be 64-bit and Win 8 Compatible?

Did Bullguard buy out NovaShield or simply license the engine and develop it further?

Nedim

Date Joined Jan 2013
Total Posts : 33

Posted 4/9/2013 4:05 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: NovaShield behavioural engineAlert an admin about: NovaShield behavioural engine
Would like to know that too.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 4/9/2013 11:15 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: NovaShield behavioural engineAlert an admin about: NovaShield behavioural engine
The Behavioral detection is fully compatible with Windows 8 64-bit and that fact that it did not pop-up is not a bad thing.

The Behavioral log can normally be found in the same place as the On Access log, or Web log, or Scan logs.

Open BullGuard, click on Dashboard, click on Antivirus, then Scan history and make sure that All profiles are selected in the Drop-down menu.

We are always developing the engines and we constantly bring improvements to all engines.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : NovaShield behavioural engine Printable version of : NovaShield behavioural engine

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:58 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,607 posts in 13,318 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36377 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Emma S.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (1)9/19/2014 6:47:25 PM (Robert Mateescu)