BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Request for rollback procedure

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Request for rollback procedure  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Request for rollback procedure Printable version of : Request for rollback procedure
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

VegemiteKid

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 8

Posted 5/3/2014 5:19 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Request for rollback procedureAlert an admin about: Request for rollback procedure
Can you please tell me how to rollback Bullguard to the 2012 or 2013 interface I had before? The new 2014 interface is ugly, and stupidly designed. How could you design it so it does not fit into the open pane? It is not user intuative and I want access back to the gaming mode that was present in 2013 and that I cannot find in 2014. I have paid for Bullguard for that feature, and I would like it back.

jcd06

Date Joined Jun 2010
Total Posts : 3

Posted 5/7/2014 8:23 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Request for rollback procedureAlert an admin about: Request for rollback procedure
I am not the only one to be unhappy with the current graphical user interface sad

The same behaviour here with the window pane. And it's not possible to drag it to make it larger.

When I wanted to mention the log header in an email to Bullguard Support, I was not able to copy/paste this header into the email, I had to type it in full.
"Log Viewer - Custom scan 2014-05-05 19:24:04".
It would be convenient to be able to copy/paste. Windows 3.1 could already do this.

What is the version of Bullguard currently installed on my PC?
I could visually compare the look of the active window with the one in the Product guides on your website. I think I have version 2014 rolleyes
There should be another way for me to tell which version of this software is running on my PC.
Perhaps this is just ignorance and someone can tell me where I can find the info hidden behind an unnoted icon...

There are no tooltips when I hover over icons and menu items.

Lately Bullguard found two issues when I did an Antivirus scan.
In that results window I could chose to click on Fix, or in this case: Found 2 issues.
When I click on Found 2 issues, I get a window showing me these 2 issues and let me choose between Fix and Cancel.
After clicking on Fix, unfortunately Bullguard was unable to clear the issues and let me choose between View log and Send log.
There is no way to add a comment when sending the log.
That is a pitty because I would like to be at least able to refer to the existing Ticket number.
I can’t see how to attach a scan log to an email.
The same here. It might be my ignorance but then there will also be an unmistakable lack of application intuitivity.

If the previous versions can work with the actual "virus definitions" I would also prefer to roll back.

New Topic Post reply to : Request for rollback procedure Printable version of : Request for rollback procedure

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:10 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,665 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36539 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, darahtua.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap kitchen Appliances (0)10/21/2014 4:16:57 AM (darahtua)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (0)10/20/2014 8:46:20 PM (Deb1957)