BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Safe browsing plugg in

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Safe browsing plugg in  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Safe browsing plugg in Printable version of : Safe browsing plugg in
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Kosmonova

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 3

Posted 11/27/2013 10:10 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Safe browsing plugg inAlert an admin about: Safe browsing plugg in
Hello everyone!

I decided to buy a license for Bullguard Internet Security 2014 today , because I found a sweet deal for this on computeractive store. I must say that the suite runs smoothly on my laptop with windows 8.1 installed lol
but there are some remarks to be made :

the first thing that I have noticed , is that the safe browsing plugin is only available for mozilla firefox and internet explorer?
I do not see it in my installed extension list in google chrome! is there going to be a plugin for chrome in the near future?
am I still protected from phising , exploit and driveby sites without the plugin for chrome , or do I have to download bitdefender trafficlight or wot for chrome , to be protected?

secondly I do miss the expert tweaking settings in the firewall and antivirus sections....
does bullguard have a behaviourblocker and hips feature??

thanks in advance for your answers turn

greets from the netherlands kosmonova!

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 262

Posted 11/29/2013 8:51 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Safe browsing plugg inAlert an admin about: Safe browsing plugg in
Hi Kosmonova,

The Safe Browsing plugin is not displayed in Chrome as an extension, but the links are scanned.
Please update your BullGuard program to 14.0.275.2 and restart your computer to have the green ticks displayed again.

Regarding the Firewall options, they are still there.
Open BullGuard and go to Settings ->Firewall ->Advanced.
For more information and images, please check this guide

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2013

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Kosmonova

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 3

Posted 11/30/2013 1:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Safe browsing plugg inAlert an admin about: Safe browsing plugg in
thank you for your answer :) can you give me a link , direct link please for the installer package of the version you have mentioned ??? thanks in advance!!!!!

New Topic Post reply to : Safe browsing plugg in Printable version of : Safe browsing plugg in

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, July 31, 2014 6:38 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,529 posts in 13,304 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36197 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, AlbertWatkins147.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads