BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Saving files and creating PDF's

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Saving files and creating PDF's  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Saving files and creating PDF's Printable version of : Saving files and creating PDF's
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

JustinR

Date Joined Mar 2012
Total Posts : 9

Posted 5/2/2012 10:28 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Saving files and creating PDF'sAlert an admin about: Saving files and creating PDF's
Hi,

Since upgrading to version 12 I am encountering problems. Previously it was opening web-mail attachments I resolved this by switching to Goggle Chrome instead of IE.

However, now I find I have a problem where when I try to save an MS document by "save as" or creating a PDF I get a message that starts with the proposed new file name and then the message of "There are no more files".

By disabling Bullguard and restarting the pc I can now perform the above tasks without a problem.

Any ideas.

Justin

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 349

Posted 5/4/2012 2:08 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Saving files and creating PDF'sAlert an admin about: Saving files and creating PDF's
Hello Justin,

This issue is caused by a software conflict between BullGuard Update and Asus Data Security Manager.
I recommend you to uninstall the Asus utility and reboot your computer.
The problem should be gone after reboot.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

JustinR

Date Joined Mar 2012

Posted 5/4/2012 4:41 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Saving files and creating PDF'sAlert an admin about: Saving files and creating PDF's
Hi Robert,

I will try this and let you know how it goes.

How did you know I am using an ASUS?

Regards
Justin

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 349

Posted 5/4/2012 5:38 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Saving files and creating PDF'sAlert an admin about: Saving files and creating PDF's
Hi Justin,

I have encountered the same issue on my laptop.

You can read the full story here :)

All the best!

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

JustinR

Date Joined Mar 2012

Posted 5/11/2012 10:00 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Saving files and creating PDF'sAlert an admin about: Saving files and creating PDF's
Hi Robert,

All seems fine now, thank you for your help.

Regards.

New Topic Post reply to : Saving files and creating PDF's Printable version of : Saving files and creating PDF's

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, December 22, 2014 9:47 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,825 posts in 13,361 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36999 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, landskrona66.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Firewall causing high CPU usage (7)12/22/2014 4:30:10 PM (Robert Mateescu)
"Optimising your system" message? (0)12/22/2014 3:48:37 PM (NorthPole)