BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard Printable version of : Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 20

Posted 10/12/2012 9:29 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuardAlert an admin about: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard
I have purchased a 7 year license for 5 PCs for my BullGuard Internet Security and convinced another friend to do the same exactly! I am recommending it to everyone I know.

Now there is one concern.

While browsing on the Wilder Security Forums, many users are hesistant to purchase a license because of the way BullGuard Internet Security handles the detection of threats.

What they want is, the option for the user to decide what to do with a thread (ie. delete, fix, quarantine, or ignore (exclude))

I know a few people who would purchase a license right away if BullGuard was flexible in that matter.

Can you please add that option in the settings so that the user can decide himself of what to do when a threat is detected?

I want BullGuard to success and be the best AV because in my opinion it is. Very light on the system, uses the BitDefender engine + Outpost Firewall, just perfect

if only we could decide what to do with detected threats or have it automatically done for us, but we need a choice

One more thing is, many people do not care about the parental controls or the PC Optimizer, all they want is the antivirus + firewall. I know one can ignore them and simply not use them.

But many people I know don't like that and want to be given the option during the installation of what components to install

Please look into this matter and try to implement it in future releases

thank you

Paul.R

Date Joined Oct 2012

Posted 10/12/2012 12:01 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuardAlert an admin about: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard
Hi berryracer! :)

Please send your feedback/suggestions at this site:
http://feedback.bullguard.com

Have a nice day!

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 91

Posted 10/12/2012 12:41 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuardAlert an admin about: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard
Assuming you're referring to the real-time AV scanner, it is possible to set up Bullguard to block, rather than delete, the file concerned. With a manual virus scan, you can also choose to prompt for an action, rather than have Bullguard automatically 'fix' the problem (see the screenshots). So perhaps Bullguard is more flexible than the forum to which you refer is suggesting.

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Settings.jpg
  193KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 124 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
Settings2.jpg
  189KB (image/pjpeg)
This image has been viewed 125 time(s).

berryracer

Date Joined Oct 2012

Posted 10/12/2012 6:33 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuardAlert an admin about: Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard
oh, thanks a lot NorthPole!

ASUS G75VW-T1086V
CPU: i7-3610QM 2.30/3.30 GHz.
Memory: 16 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz. RAM
Storage: LiteOn LAT-256M3S 256GB SSD + Seagate Momentus 5400RPM 1TB HDD
Graphics: GeForce GTX 670M 3GB
Screen: 17.3' Full HD LED Screen

New Topic Post reply to : Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard Printable version of : Small suggestion to the developers of BullGuard

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, September 18, 2014 2:44 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,607 posts in 13,318 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 11 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36368 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, VIV Black.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
High alert! Beware or infection! (3)9/18/2014 10:32:22 AM (Joan Brown)
Affordable Kitchens Cabinets London (0)9/18/2014 7:39:59 AM (cintafitrii)
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (8)9/17/2014 12:44:35 PM (Robert Mateescu)
This Connection is Untrusted (7)9/17/2014 12:02:41 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Unable to access Hotmail or other email providers (0)9/16/2014 2:20:27 PM (Robert Mateescu)