I used Resource Monitor to try and pin point why my CPU sometimes keeps running at 100%, effectively stopping my PC working. I have traced the problem to the following: svchost.exe (bullguard_cache). Can someone advise what I need to do to fix this problem please.
The way I have got around this frustrating problem that's caused by Bullguard updates is simple, turn off the automatic update option. You have to be really well organised and remember to do it manually, but this way you control it and can do the updates at the most convenient time for yourself. When you do an update it's amazing how long BG takes to do this and no wonder it makes the CPU go to 100%.