BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Svchost.exe

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Svchost.exe  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Svchost.exe Printable version of : Svchost.exe
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

IvorMills

Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/11/2014 6:32 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Svchost.exeAlert an admin about: Svchost.exe
I know from reading that svchost.exe can take up lots of cpu usage.

At the moment, it is bringing my computer to a crawl in games intermittently, with drastic frame rate drops.

I have isolated the action of the svchost.exe responsible and it's details with Process Explorer. It is running BullGuard_Proxy and BsMail proxy. I have turned off mail scanning but it is still the same. Can I safely shut this process down? If not, what needs to be done to resolve this issue.

I am running Windows XP Professional.

Thank you

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 6/12/2014 1:00 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Svchost.exeAlert an admin about: Svchost.exe
Do not disable your BullGuard. Instead, please contact Support to help you with this issue.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Svchost.exe Printable version of : Svchost.exe

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, September 18, 2014 8:49 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,605 posts in 13,317 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 9 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36369 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, PeterRoy.
7 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (8)9/17/2014 12:44:35 PM (Robert Mateescu)
This Connection is Untrusted (7)9/17/2014 12:02:41 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Unable to access Hotmail or other email providers (0)9/16/2014 2:20:27 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (19)9/16/2014 5:21:49 AM (klimek69)