BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
System recovery and licence issue

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > System recovery and licence issue  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : System recovery and licence issue Printable version of : System recovery and licence issue
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Jim C

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 6

Posted 8/9/2013 1:35 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: System recovery and licence issueAlert an admin about: System recovery and licence issue
Hi - I want to completely recover my system to the factory settings. If I then re-install Bullguard - will this be treated as another licence count ? I'm at max 3 licences now.
Thanks
Jim

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 8/9/2013 9:07 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: System recovery and licence issueAlert an admin about: System recovery and licence issue
Please allow me to inform you that you can always manage which computers you are using BullGuard on. Here is how:

1. Login to your account: /www.bullguard.com/login.aspx
2. Scroll down to the Active Installations section.
3. From there you must enable (red check mark) the computers you are using and disable (gray X mark) the ones you are not using. You should recognize them by name or last login date.

Also, have a look at this guide:
/www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-13/getting-started/manage-bullguard-installations-guide.aspx

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 13

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : System recovery and licence issue Printable version of : System recovery and licence issue

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, September 01, 2014 2:37 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,585 posts in 13,313 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36298 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, stewartwagner.
2 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (3)8/31/2014 11:20:08 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Blocking of sites (5)8/31/2014 6:53:45 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (15)8/30/2014 12:06:05 PM (ComFox)