BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Thank you Bullguard!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Thank you Bullguard!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Thank you Bullguard! Printable version of : Thank you Bullguard!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Saturnii

Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 2

Posted 6/5/2014 6:54 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Thank you Bullguard!Alert an admin about: Thank you Bullguard!
I just wanted to thank you all at Bullguard for such a wonderful and superior product!, I have used every AV System available, and hands down Bullguard Premium Protection is the very best, I have not gotten a virus or trojan while running it. It doesnt have a huge footprint like many other AV systems, thusly my computer doesnt get bogged down, it costs a little more than others, but the functionality alone makes it a great price. Im just very happy with it and I wanted to let you all know! Thank You!! smilewinkgrin

richmun

Date Joined Jun 2013
Total Posts : 15

Posted 6/5/2014 7:51 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Thank you Bullguard!Alert an admin about: Thank you Bullguard!
I removed bullguard from my pc i couldnt get along with the horrible gui with its scroll wheel.It also does slow your pc down not like what i am using now ESET Smart Security.Also i removed it because it doesn't have many advanced options like what eset has.
I do like bullguard maybe they will fix these things in the 2015 version looking forward to the beta.

Saturnii

Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 2

Posted 6/5/2014 8:02 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Thank you Bullguard!Alert an admin about: Thank you Bullguard!
Sounds like you were referring to the Internet Security interface, I don't use it I use premium protection, it does NOT slow my computer down one bit, and it is superior to ESET, but ESET is a good product as well.

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 262

Posted 6/6/2014 11:21 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Thank you Bullguard!Alert an admin about: Thank you Bullguard!
Hi there,

We are very glad that you like our product, Saturnii!

@richmun, to access more settings in BullGuard, you need to go to Settings ->Advanced. Here are some screenshots about the advanced Firewall options.

Lastly, a major update (similar to Service Pack for Windows) will be released in the next weeks. The interface will be slightly changed. One of the new features that will be added is a "changelog" that provides you with information regarding the bugs that have been fixed by the last update.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

Catman720

Date Joined Aug 2011
Total Posts : 33

Posted 6/19/2014 6:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Thank you Bullguard!Alert an admin about: Thank you Bullguard!
Update did not fix the window, still have to scroll to see all features.

Steve M

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 6/24/2014 7:06 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Thank you Bullguard!Alert an admin about: Thank you Bullguard!
Hello Steve,

At the moment we have focused on improving the experience, by trying to eliminate the feel that some of the plugins are being "cut out". The option to maximize the interface is not ignored and our developers are looking into the best solution for it.

Cheers!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Thank you Bullguard! Printable version of : Thank you Bullguard!

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, July 23, 2014 9:05 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,524 posts in 13,305 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36154 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, waferisigadung.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Kitchen Sale Liverpool (0)7/23/2014 5:01:14 PM (awtoikkk2)
Kitchen Gloucester (0)7/23/2014 4:59:23 PM (waferisigadung)
Virus Through Email (3)7/23/2014 4:07:57 AM (Touch)
Firewall causing high CPU usage (5)7/22/2014 7:01:03 PM (rv1979)
Python.exe is malware?? (1)7/22/2014 12:51:17 PM (Touch)