BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
The BullGuard isolation District defects

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > The BullGuard isolation District defects  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : The BullGuard isolation District defects Printable version of : The BullGuard isolation District defects
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

ztlol1314

Date Joined May 2013
Total Posts : 8

Posted 5/12/2013 8:07 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
  1. When the underlined part of the Chinese quarantine failure, Quarantined files in quarantine control panel caI have a bullguard of vulnerability reported to you hope that the timely correction The problem 2 years, has not been resolved, this time I do not want to wait until the purchased license expired have not yet been resolved.Beseech you as soon as possible to improve? Thank you very muchn not find the above。

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
9999.png
  96KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 105 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
77777.png
  58KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 96 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
888.png
  116KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 88 time(s).

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 5/13/2013 1:07 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
Unfortunately, I do not speak Chinese.

I will kindly ask you to tell me more about the issue.

What I see in the screenshots is an infection, that is being detected by the on access protection, so the infection is trying to run. What is the relation of the infection to the vulnerability? Or is this just about that infection?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

ztlol1314

Date Joined May 2013

Posted 5/13/2013 7:46 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
What I mean is, if Bullguard determined that the threat path of the file containing the name of the Chinese or the file itself is Chinese, Bullguard isolation out of these files in the quarantine can not see them, but in the Quarantine folder where you cansee, this bug does not appear for the English path.

ztlol1314

Date Joined May 2013

Posted 5/14/2013 1:01 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
Beg your official solve this problem, I extend our deepest pleading to you on behalf of our users, at the same time I am also a BullGuard genuine legitimate users, I hope you will accept the user's feedback, defects and post updates as soon as possible to fix this serious flaw.
Sorry, my English scores class worst,

ztlol1314

Date Joined May 2013

Posted 5/14/2013 9:55 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
I found one of your software defects, the isolation zone for harmful files all Chinese name or path of the Chinese will not show up, please see the screenshot
Other languages do not appear in this situation, hope the official to verify the situation, to fix the problem as soon as possible, thank you

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
QQ??20130514143536.png
  173KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 88 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
QQ??20130514143643.png
  143KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 86 time(s).

Image Attachment :
Image Preview
QQ??20130514144000.png
  207KB (image/png)
This image has been viewed 85 time(s).

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 5/14/2013 7:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
I understand the problem and will report it.

We are very sorry for any inconvenience this has cause our Chinese users and we will fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for reporting this bug!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

ztlol1314

Date Joined May 2013

Posted 5/14/2013 7:34 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: The BullGuard isolation District defectsAlert an admin about: The BullGuard isolation District defects
Thank you very much, this problem has been known to you, hope you solve this problem.
BullGuard was the first one I bought security products, because I like your products very much, I wish your product after getting better and better, thank you very much

New Topic Post reply to : The BullGuard isolation District defects Printable version of : The BullGuard isolation District defects

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:12 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,522 posts in 13,303 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36154 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, waferisigadung.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Virus Through Email (3)7/23/2014 4:07:57 AM (Touch)
Firewall causing high CPU usage (5)7/22/2014 7:01:03 PM (rv1979)
Python.exe is malware?? (1)7/22/2014 12:51:17 PM (Touch)
Cant delete annoying music downloader help? (1)7/22/2014 7:44:23 AM (Touch)