BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : The update service disconnected unexpectedly?! Printable version of : The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Patrick10

Date Joined Jun 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/7/2013 10:11 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!Alert an admin about: The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!
Hi,

I'm not very good with this kind of stuff, and I got so far in my installation when it came up 'the update service disconnected unexpectedly'

Can anyone help with this problem?

Thank you

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 6/7/2013 9:56 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!Alert an admin about: The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!
Something is preventing BullGuard from connecting to the server.

Here is a guide that you can follow to remove any toolbars, add-ons, extensions, from your browser and computer:
www.bullguard.com/support/tech-guides/how-to-remove-browser-toolbars.aspx
Note: You should remove anything that you did not install yourself.

Also, I recommend that you reset Internet Options as seen in this guide: support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

If you have any other security programs installed, uninstall or at least disable them.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 13

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : The update service disconnected unexpectedly?! Printable version of : The update service disconnected unexpectedly?!

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 5:27 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,679 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 15 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (15)10/22/2014 7:43:33 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)