BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
To renew or not

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > To renew or not  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : To renew or not Printable version of : To renew or not
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

redduster

Date Joined Mar 2014
Total Posts : 4

Posted 3/15/2014 2:02 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: To renew or notAlert an admin about: To renew or not
 Hi all
         New here so any errors,apologies in advance.I have BG 2013 (very happy with it) due for renewel in 7 days,but after reading
         some of the comments concerning BG 2014, I'm having 2nd thoughts,so 1, are the bugs reported in 14 any worse than 13?
         2,If I renew,could I still keep the 13 interface (I have the cd)?, The reason I ask this is that the 14 interface is an absoloute
         mess, forgive me saying this, but who designed this, a 2 year old ? come on BG get a grip.

redduster

Date Joined Mar 2014

Posted 3/18/2014 4:33 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: To renew or notAlert an admin about: To renew or not
Could someone please help with my inquiry ?, time is running short, Thanks in advance

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 3/19/2014 12:02 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: To renew or notAlert an admin about: To renew or not
Hello and welcome!

You can keep your BullGuard 2013, but I can not recommend it. BullGuard 2014 has a lot of good changes that are important as a security suite. If it's just the interface that you do not like, I would recommend that you give it a try anyway.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

redduster

Date Joined Mar 2014

Posted 3/19/2014 5:41 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: To renew or notAlert an admin about: To renew or not
Thank you for your reply Andreea,I'll give it a try
                                                           regards

New Topic Post reply to : To renew or not Printable version of : To renew or not

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:54 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,627 posts in 13,326 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36440 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, tedlevin14.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Syswow64 (13)9/30/2014 1:41:48 PM (yoko90)