BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Turn off scanning of outgoing email?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Turn off scanning of outgoing email?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Turn off scanning of outgoing email? Printable version of : Turn off scanning of outgoing email?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 99

Posted Yesterday 11:54 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Turn off scanning of outgoing email?Alert an admin about: Turn off scanning of outgoing email?
Is there any way this can be done in BIS 2014? - many other AV programs allow the user to specify whether to scan incoming and outgoing email separately, and I seem to recall an earlier version of BIS did too. I sometimes find sent email gets 'stuck' in my Windows Live Mail outbox, and I suspect that BIS may be the problem.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted Yesterday 6:38 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Turn off scanning of outgoing email?Alert an admin about: Turn off scanning of outgoing email?
Please disable the following modules one at a time: Antivirus, Firewall, Spamfilter. Also, right-click on the BullGuard icon from the system tray and select Exit. After each module, send a test e-mail and see if the problem persists and, if so, exactly which plugin is causing the issue.

Do not forget to turn everything back on, after the tests.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Post Edited (Andreea-Luciana Ostache) : 11/22/2013 5:17:20 PM GMT

New Topic Post reply to : Turn off scanning of outgoing email? Printable version of : Turn off scanning of outgoing email?

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:41 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,769 posts in 13,349 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 3 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36820 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, clairebutler.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)
Bgscan parameters (4)11/20/2014 7:17:53 PM (janis)