BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Updates problem

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Updates problem  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Updates problem Printable version of : Updates problem
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

charter

Date Joined Aug 2009
Total Posts : 30

Posted 1/15/2013 4:15 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Updates problemAlert an admin about: Updates problem
When ever I first boot up my computer I do a manual Bullguard update.
Everything goes well downloading the updates. When it gets to the part, Implementing Updates it goes up to 80% then it stops there for nearly 2 minutes before it completes.

Also when it does an automatic update which I have set for every 2 hours, I cannot do anything on the computer until it is completely updated.
Can anyone please tell me why these problems happen and how to remedy them?

I have just reinstalled Bullguard and it still does the same. Version 13.0.255

All help much appreciated

Post Edited (charter) : 1/15/2013 1:17:31 PM GMT

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 303

Posted 1/15/2013 11:42 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Updates problemAlert an admin about: Updates problem
I am not sure what's going on here. By default your updates should download and be installed in the background without you knowing it.

I suggest you do a Live Chat with BullGuard Technical Support.

Maybe they can have a look at your computer to see what is amiss.

Please let the Forum know how you get on.

Post Edited (Dickens) : 1/15/2013 8:46:04 PM GMT

New Topic Post reply to : Updates problem Printable version of : Updates problem

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:53 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,626 posts in 13,326 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36439 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, glendabowden.
2 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (10)9/27/2014 2:53:48 PM (Robert Mateescu)