BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Whats the cheapest internet security i can get? Printable version of : Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Pearlsaul

Date Joined Apr 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/27/2013 8:52 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
well i need to see whats cheapest , at the moment i have bullguard and its running out i brought it for £20 but now its £40 is there anytinh cheaper jumpin

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 301

Posted 4/27/2013 10:48 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
Stick with BullGuard Internet Security 2013 - it's the best in my opinion.

Have a look at Amazon for some very competitive prices.

:-)

Post Edited (Dickens) : 4/27/2013 7:49:46 AM GMT

Nedim

Date Joined Jan 2013
Total Posts : 33

Posted 4/27/2013 8:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
Also look here

http://store.downloadcrew.com/?act=search&brand=1178

Post Edited (Nedim) : 4/27/2013 5:03:37 PM GMT

survivor

Date Joined May 2013
Total Posts : 10

Posted 5/4/2013 9:40 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
Hi
prices are incredibly low, did you test it personally ? is this safe ?

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 301

Posted 5/4/2013 11:14 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
See my post - you get what you pay for. Cheapest is definately not the best.

:-)

gedatno10

Date Joined Nov 2007
Total Posts : 1

Posted 5/27/2013 8:04 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
I've been with BG for many years now. the latest 're-new now' price from BG is £37.46 and even £49,95 on another BG site. What's going on??
I can buy V.2013 from Amazon for £17. 55 (filled by eoutlet-uk) or £20.95 from Amazon themselves!
I'm also offered 3 months free trial by a site; why shouldn't I grab this freeby then but at the end of this period from one of the options offered.

Can someone please un-scramble this mess?

Nedim

Date Joined Jan 2013
Total Posts : 33

Posted 5/27/2013 8:28 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
survivor said...
Hi
prices are incredibly low, did you test it personally ? is this safe ?

Yes..it's safe.Don't worry.I bought two licenses there so far.One last year and one month ago and BullGuard added it to my subscription.
No problem at all.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 5/29/2013 7:23 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?Alert an admin about: Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?
At BullGuard, we sell our products directly to customers through our online shop. We also partner up with online and offline (retail) shops, who receive BullGuard products to sell on to their customers. We have a recommended price which reflects the value of the product, and this is the price we sell it for through our web shop.

We cannot control what price our partners resell our products at, we can only recommend a price. We also cannot offer our products at a lower price than they are worth, which is the price we recommend to our partners. If our partners are in a position to sell our products at a discounted rate and make their money on other items on their shelves, that is beyond our control.

If we were to match the lowest price at any given time we would have to change the pricing continuously, probably leaving some customers feeling cheated because the price they bought at yesterday had suddenly been lowered. In addition, it would complicate matters for our partners. We would also not be able to cover our production costs and would end up going out of business.

We advise all our customers to search for the best available (valid) offer when renewing.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Whats the cheapest internet security i can get? Printable version of : Whats the cheapest internet security i can get?

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:51 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,566 posts in 13,309 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36254 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, chack.jobs.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Can I monitor my son with keylogger? (2)8/20/2014 2:03:01 AM (chack.jobs)