BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar? Printable version of : Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010
Total Posts : 96

Posted 10/15/2011 4:30 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?Alert an admin about: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?
The spamfilter toolbar which appeared in Windows Live Mail 2009 with BullGuard 10 does not seem to be present in BullGuard 12, although the Control Panel shows that BullGuard is configured for Live Mail. Is this intentional?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/16/2011 4:45 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?Alert an admin about: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?
Both the standalone version of the Spamfilter and the Spamfilter that is integrated with Internet Security, work with these e-mail clients:

- Microsoft Office 2003,2007 and 2010
- Windows Mail
- Windows Live Mail up to the latest version.
- ONLY Thunderbird 3
- Outlook Express for XP
- Incredimail 2.

Unlike the v12 spamfilter, the v10 standalone spamfilter will NOT work with Windows Live Mail 2011.

I have notified our Spamfilter Team of the occurrence, but I have to get back to you with the results of their tests.

If you have already tried everything and you did not succeed, read the instructions manual.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010

Posted 10/16/2011 5:04 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?Alert an admin about: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?
The toolbar is definitely not present in Windows Live Mail 2009, which doesn't have the 'ribbon' interface available in later versions of the program (I don't want to upgrade Live Mail for various reasons). To confirm, I'm using the integrated Spamfilter in Internet Security 12

NorthPole

Date Joined Mar 2010

Posted 11/29/2011 5:57 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?Alert an admin about: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?
Just bumping this thread - now on BG Internet Security 12.0.205 and still no spamfilter toolbar visible in Windows Live Mail 2009 (running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit).

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 12/1/2011 4:13 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?Alert an admin about: Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?
Please pm me with your e-mail address. I will send you an e-mail message with instructions on how to send me your BullGuard logs and a BullGuard System Sumary tool. Based on those logs, I will advise further.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar? Printable version of : Windows Live Mail - spamfilter toolbar?

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, October 21, 2014 12:07 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,663 posts in 13,330 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36537 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, ericbana14.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (0)10/20/2014 8:46:20 PM (Deb1957)