You Tube

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Customers > You Tube  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : You Tube Printable version of : You Tube
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Jenny Holland

Date Joined Jun 2012
Total Posts : 14

Posted 7/9/2012 12:22 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: You TubeAlert an admin about: You Tube
Sometimes when I watch something on 'You Tube' a messsage appears saying 'An error has accured please try again later' which I find so annoying, I was watching a movie a short while ago when this happened, so annoying as I was enjoying the movie! Anyone got any idea as to why this happens?

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 290

Posted 7/9/2012 10:18 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: You TubeAlert an admin about: You Tube
There is quite a lot to be found on the internet with regards to this problem - too much to list here.

If you Google something like: 'you tube an error has occurred please try again later' you will find plenty of sites that may help you to solve this issue.

There are several reasons why this issue is happening (for instance it could due to your version of Adobe Flash Player) but it is very unlikely to be a BullGuard problem.

Post Edited (Dickens) : 7/9/2012 8:20:00 AM GMT

Jenny Holland

Date Joined Jun 2012

Posted 7/10/2012 12:09 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: You TubeAlert an admin about: You Tube
Thanks for that Dickens,

I am on T-Mobile broadband, thought it may have something to do with that, some vids work others get interupted! You may be right regards Adobe Flash Player, I am forever updating!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 520

Posted 7/10/2012 10:28 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: You TubeAlert an admin about: You Tube
Adobe has had multiple complaints about the latest version of Flash Player being unstable and crashing. However, try using BullGuards PCTuneUp more often to remove the tremporary files and folders.
If you have any toolbars installed in your browser, try to disable them (I recommend uninstalling them altogether, but it's not a requirement).

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Jenny Holland

Date Joined Jun 2012

Posted 7/10/2012 11:53 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: You TubeAlert an admin about: You Tube
Thank you for that Andreea!

New Topic Post reply to : You Tube Printable version of : You Tube

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:21 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,376 posts in 13,279 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35791 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Tambah.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Fitted Kitchens Glasgow (0)4/24/2014 4:15:09 PM (Tambah)
Kitchen Design Lancashire Reviews (0)4/24/2014 1:01:43 PM (gourih)
Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller (0)4/24/2014 12:22:24 PM (seneennn9)
Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller (0)4/24/2014 11:17:32 AM (mellyone)
Internet connection intermittent (13)4/23/2014 6:14:10 PM (wafu)