The New Back to School Math

+
60% off
=
A GREAT DEAL
Buy Now  |  60% off

BG install user options or ability to remove modules.

Posted 8/4/2017 2:52 AM

kjl Member

Date Joined Jul 2017
Total Posts: 7
So not feeling safe with the "new BG firewall" and want an option to remove or disable it for another firewal.

Some other fetures are turned off in the main advanced user controls but BG still runs them, pc tune up.

Windows firewall and BG firewall asking for internet access with in seconds of each other causing issues with 

programs.

I have asked these questions through cs chat and end up in a dead end.
Posted 8/7/2017 2:51 PM

Andreea-Luciana Ostache Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 632
Hello KJL,

First of all, I am sorry to hear of your decision and thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there is anything that you would like to see addressed, other than the two programs notifying at the same time/close to each-other.

You can open the BullGuard program, click Settings from the top and Firewall from the left to disable it from the top-right button.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
Posted 8/11/2017 9:28 AM

kjl Member

Date Joined Jul 2017
Total Posts: 7
Well turrning options off does not work as BG decides to turn theses things back on.

Have a real bad issue as now the firewall has to be taught over and over again.

The default should be if the user lunches the program it is safe to connect to the internet,

not the other way around.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 3:03 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,346 posts in 13,491 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,076 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, joefear.
There are currently no users on-line.
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.